fredag 31. oktober 2008

Sjø, Camping, Isolasjon

ja nei no teke ej å skrive på dårli dialekt for no he ej snakka engelsk i ei veke!
Litt leie må ej få lov til å bli!

Ok, I changed my mind.. I think
On Saturday 25th of October at 6:30 p.m. we sat of from our house and headed towards Mablethorpe. I slept most of the time with my music in my ears.
When we came to Mablethorpe, the weather was aweful! And we had a hard time getting the ornament up but in the end we did it with some help from Paulys cousin Richard.
It was really nice going to bed that night and I slept for a long time the next morning eventough the bloody dog(Sasha, the one thats six weeks and as big as Tinka) kept banging in the thin wall that seperated my bed and the rest of the caravan. It sounded like a flippin elephant was rumaging around. She did that the rest of the week.
When I woke up I went straight for the showers and how wonderful it was taking a shower for the first time in 2 months! You have NO idea. Then we didn't do much I think, because I can't remember anything, other then going out in the evening for a meal with Paulys sister, and her cousins. Which was very nice other than that the ice cream tasted like pencillin, not kidding.

On Monday we went down to the town center and had a wander around. I stayed back when T and Pauly went home so I walked down to the beach and sat there and drank pop. The beach was absolutely marveouls! Streched as far as the eye can see. So I sat there till I really needed the loo and run of to find one and when I finally did, it was one of those you had to pay for, and of coarse I didn't have the right coin! I think was this close to wet my self and worse but there was a kind old man that told me to use the disabled toilet. Bless him!
Then I found my way home and went for a ride with T&P.

On Tuesday we went out to the gardensenter which had the most amazing chirstmas display!
It had everything from singing santas too stuffed penguis that was about 1m high. It was stunning. And they had UglyDolls! So I bought Poe the Ugly Dragon(isn't Poe the name of the dragon in that song? Oh, no thats Puff) He's green and cosy. And I bought two christmas gifts.
Then we went home and yea, read a book or something. Nothing exiting I think.
oh, I think we went to see Daph, Paulys sister, but I honestly can't remember what day that was. Think it was Tuesday

Wedensday we went to see Nicky and Adam, Jessica and Abby in their trailer. Nice people. I played Wii for the first time and we had tea with them. Were there all day, nice to get out of the caravan. It was pretty late when we drove home so nothing else happened that day.

On Thursday, Me and Tony went out too Donna Nook, seal sanctuary and RAF base. This is a place where thousands of seals comes in every year and gives birth to theyr babies and fight amongst themselves, at least the bulls do. And there are target practices for warplanes coming from all over the world. So when we went out, we saw 5 new born baby seals and one plane.
It only dropped one bomb so it wasn't that exciting. But the thing is, the seals doens't get botherd at all! They don't even stir a bit when the planes comes swooshing over their heads.
Then we drove home and went down to the factory shop, a huuge shop with a lot of nice things and A Lot of junk. And then we went to visit Richard and saw top gear at his flat.

And then comes Friday, the last whole day, or so we thought.
But this thing happen and thank higher powers for that, you see, the car wouldn't start.
So T called an AA guy, and they came down and looked at it. And he said there were something wrong with the heating thing starting the car. So when he got the motor running again, T desided that he didn't want to risk it happen again and not be abelt to drive home tomorrow, and drive home today! YEY! So we packed down the thing, managed to do it just before the rain kicked inn and drove home! YES.. I was smiling all the way home and are still smiling.

It's not that the holliday was horrible and the plays aweful, I mean it was nice there and everything but, to be in a place where you have limited space, noone on your own age to talk to, not proper tv and no internett is BORING when your 17! So I was practically dancing when Pauly told me we where going home today in pure joy!
But all in all Mablethorpe is a nice place, with some nice junk shops and a little fair and loong beaches and some beautiful nature. And the best part was, the BEEST part was that I was able to take a hot shower every morning. Miss that already.

Hope eveyone at home had a nice weekend. And I must admit that I was expecting atleat 1 card for my B.day when I got home and was a bit dissapointet when I got nothing. So pleas send me some!
Tomorrow Im going to a partaay! Wii! finally some people my age:D
and then I have to do some homework and send the postcards I wrote. yea, we'll see.

Lots and Lots of love from Raggers!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tru det eller ei, ej he framfalt bilde til dej! Men ikkje klart å sende, ej trur ej gir næ mamma oppdraget med å få jakob og Tuva til å tegne litt til dej i dag. Oss skal jobbe i huset.... Kanskje når du kjem heim he oss flytta inn?? Det begynne å sjå litt bedre ut der no:)