torsdag 16. oktober 2008

Me like

I like the word dude.. and norwegian milk chocolate.
I like sitting on my bed, listening to music, singing, dancing and eating chocolate(yes, I am a girl so I can multitask)
I like hoodies, with cool prints on em, and tshirts with cool prints, and band shirts and shirts in general.
I like posters, all posters and the colour red.
I like music, I like listening to music, I like watching music, I like creating music.
I like sitting still, watching the nature. I like capturing the nature(like in foto u dumbass, not like taking things as hostage)
I like take fotos of people too.
I like rollercoasters, the thrill, the speed, getting sucked backwards and thrown here and there. Is fuun man, is fuun.
I like learning english people to swear in norwegian.
I like to dance.
I like christmas, and christmas songs and all the other things belonging to christmas.
I like tv and films. I like being lazy. But I also like fotball and exercise.
I like snow, but not when it gets showed in my mouth. Thats just icky. I like rolling around in the snow, and snowthings. I like skiing, and iceskating.
I like walking, with a friend(Emma) and talking about everything we can come up with, and when we don't have anything to talk about we sing. I like singing. and walking.
I like hugs. I like Daniels hugs, cause he was the first one to give me one. And he is cool
I like my friends, both english and norwegian. I wish we all could live in the same place.
I like lillies, and Lilly. I love Lilly. She's cute. I like holding her hand, cause it fits perfect in mine.
I like playing, with my newphews and niecs. I like runninga around, like 3 year old, just enjoying the play. I like climbing in trees and other objects. I like being a kid.
I like making people laugh, in any way possible. I like smiles, nothing is worth more than a smile. It can change the whole day.
I like talking jibberish, I like writing a lot of rubbish and randomthings.
I like randomness.
I like treasurehunts and going on random busses with Hope.
I like God, he's nice.
I like animals, especially cats and turtels.
I like tatoos and piercing, if they are placed in a deasent place and are not to distasteful.
I like alot of things, to many to all be mentioned here. Those I wrote I did because I'm bored.
If you red them all, I applaude you, your a star, and I think you should give me a comment.
That I would like.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!

cheers mates

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det e mykje du lika. Håpe du lika å ver i England også! Her e ingen plass å ver i dag, trassige barn og regn ute... No e det berre ca 20 min til Lukas blir henta, då tek oss helg. Det skal jammen bli deilig. Snakkast!

Anonym sa...

Lang og artig liste ditta! Har vore i skogen med 46 4. klassingar,bål, pølser, pinnebrød og mykje regn i dag. Kjekt, men var ganske sliten etterpå og no har eg retta ei stund og no vil eg heim og slappe av litt og resten av rettinga skal vere med heim.
Du må helse Tony og gratulere med dagen. Håpe det blir eit kjekt selskap. Vi skyper vel i helga. Vil ha ei roleg helg. Det blir vel farmor-basar i morgon.
Mammaklem

Ole Andreas sa...

Du lika mykje du Ragna, håper du likar oss og. Her e det regn og kaldt ver. No blir det godt m helg.

Anonym sa...

Ååh Ragna! ej lese alt! alltid!
ej sitte aleine på hybelen å lese bloggane til alle vennane mine ej, d e min nye hobby :)