søndag 12. oktober 2008

BLakcPooL Baby!



yeah, so yesterday I got up at 7a.m. to get ready to go to Blackpool baby!


At 7.30a.m. I went over to Ericas house to meat her and Andres there, and then we went to meat Julia and Pamela at the bus stop. Then we went on the bus to Birmingham, when we got to town we walked to New Street Station to meet with the other EF students and Maxim.
We got on a choach for Blackpool, and by 12 we were in Blackpool. Not much to tell about the trip there, just roads, trees, fields, some sheeps and cows, and I think i saw a hawk sitting on a pole.
Listend to music most of the way, mostly Atreyu. Really like them these days.


When we came to Blackpool Maxim told us to be back at 6.20 and then we set of for Pleasure Beach baby! It is a Big, HUGE amusement park. Whit as much as 5 rollercoasters I think, not all of them very big BUT the Pepsi Max, the biggest one, is 200ft. at the highest and is with that the one with the biggest drop and highest speed in Europe! BOJA! I took it two times! It was UNbeliveble! Awesome! Amazing!

Most of the day I spent with Kristina(from Denmark), Laura(from South America, cant remember the country, she speaks spanish anyways) and Enrique(also from south America) and Andres. Nice people. There even was a norwegian girl called Beate, so I talked a little norwegian with.



The other rides was the blue one wich our feed hang dangling in, and we were upside down like 5 times or more. The Irn Bru or something like that, wich is a loop thingi, that you first face the ritgh way through the loop, then you go backwards. FUUN!
Then we rode this horsething, like a race, quite fun actually.
The snake, which was just swingy, the Bling was very nice; went up and down and the thing we sat in turned all the time, a good kick that was.


We didn't get the time to take all of them, cause we spend some time in the ques and we ate somewhere in between them. But it was all good fun and I really liked Blackpool.
At the end we went down to the beach, it was so good to see the sea again, and smell it! Almost started to cry. Drew my name in the sand, and a heart with Lilly's in it.
We took some pictures and it was really nice, I love the sea and the beach, it kind of gives me some extra energy and spirit.





When we got back to the bus, we drove through the street thats beside the seaside, and looked at the famous lights of Blackpool(I've never heard of them but apparently they are famous)
It was a nice sight. I slept most of the drive back home, I was exhausted, and I couldn't really participate in the convos going on around me since they were mostly in spanish, so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the screaming going on in my ears. Occaisionally I lookd out on the sky and the passing cars and fields and thought how nice it would be if people back home were with me, and I stared to plan the hollidays of you back home, so one day we are going to Blackpool, just so you guys know that! It has much more than just Pleasure Beach, it has a MadamTussauds, a huuge fair, a waterpark, a loong prominade, climbing walls, and very many small cosy hotels, and much more so it's worth a visit.





We got home around elleven and I straight to bed. Slept to 12 this morning, and woke up to a beautiful day that I'm going to spend relaxing and doing some homework I think.
Have a busy week coming up, with 2 birthdays and a party.
Hope all of you had a nice holliday, and that you all are well! Love Ragna B.

Pepsi Max, 200ft=70m

The Bling, artigt

Irn Bru

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/logo.png[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים אנא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonym sa...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike