onsdag 8. oktober 2008

Carvery and Wishinglist

Yesterday I tagged along to this meal, one of my friends birthday was to day so we all went out for a meal at this carvery. Now, whats a carvery you say? well, it is kind of a resturant where you pay a certain amout in our case £6.50 and you get a meal of whatever meat you want+as much veg you can eat! And if you're there before 7 p.m. you get a free icecream. The meat is all freshly cooked and the vegs are also fresh. So its good food, quality food. Dad, you would really like it, som Im gonna take you to one when you come over.

Before we went to the meal me, Paige and Hope and Amy followed Dan home. Fun times, we bitched about people, as english people tend to do alot! Their not as nice as you all would think, at least not in privat. But it's still fun, good fun.

When we all had eaten and filled up are tummys we went outside and chatted for some time before Amy's dad came and picked us up and drove us home. And oh Hope fell over like two times, it was raaw funny man!

Today I've been to school, as always. But my lesson didn't start until 10.10a.m. so I could sleep till 9. It was goood.
I actually learned quite alot to day, especially in english and P.E. Kinda fun.
And as I walked home I came to think about what I want for my birthday!
And I came up with a couple of things:
- my camera!! (I really miss the opportunity to take good pictures, and there is so many things that i cant take pictures of here, so send it over pleas)
- pencils, ordinary gray pencils, and a good black not to thick black pen and a pencilcase! not a big one
- a new straightener, my old one is shitty
- PHOTOSHOP! really want that dude, pretty pleaass!
- Atreyu(not Lead Sails Paper Anchor, I already got that one)Cd's, Foo Fighters CD's and if you know some other good ones I'll accept those too:D
- Pictures of family and friends!
- Epilator
- Money
- and letters as always, you people in Norway suck at answering dude

Now, I've highlited the ones I really REALLY want

Hope you all can figure out that you want to buy me the highligted things.
The highligted things is the ones I really want ok? Everyone got that now? Good.

Hope theres not to much mistakes in my writing here, props is but waeva! It's not like this is an english essay or something! Oh, apparently we're having an asssomthingicantremember, in history next week. Going to write about why the Russian Tsar faild and what probelms he had to deal with and so an. I think I got an idea, so I hope I'm not going to get to low marks on it.

But now I'm off to buy some chinafood! yummy for my tummy! Going to put out some pics on facebook soon, so check them out! And for you nobs that don't have facebook, you just have to borrow someone elses and look at them that way! :-)(only joking about the nob thing, you are all wonderfull)
Love Raffnibizzle!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello luv!
Your teacher mum is quite impressed by your english writing. I think it is almost better to read than your Vigra-norwegian. Maybe you should go on writing english on your blog?About the camera, hope we can find a way to send it. Today Im making a cake to put in the freezer for Sissels 50-years birthday on Monday, then Im going to wash the bedehus, then Im going to school to agree on the plan for tomorrows schoolday. Busy!
Try to skype tonight?

Love mum

Anonym sa...

Heisann Ragna-kjære!! He faktisk skreve brev t dej, men ej kjøme mej aldri t å sende d! Ej e veldi opptatt, men allikavel inga unnskyldning :p Ska få gjort d en dag, du kan bære gle dej :) Klem Ida ;)