søndag 19. oktober 2008

Das Weekend

It's sunday again, end of weekend and again the conclusion the weekend is to short, but it's only five schooldays til half term! wii! And my Bday!
About my bday, if someone is sendning something, please make sure that it arrives before the actually day, cause I'm getting up at 6a.m. that day leaving for the coast so I wont be able to get the post, so send as soon as possible! Important!!
To day I really need to do some homework, have to turn in a history paper tomorrow and another history paper later in the week and a english paper. So I guess I need to get started to day.

On friday, my P.E. teacher told me that my other P.E. teacher, Ms. Hayes, wants me to play a football game on wedensday. So I might be playing football again on a few days, but I will probably collapse after like 5 minutes or something.
But I think I'll give it a shot.

Thursday was Tonys birthday so on friday we went out to celebrate with his friends.
That was fun. Alot of good food and a huuge icecream.
It was mostly people over 50 but people over 50 can be fun sometimes so I enjoyed it very much, it was very nice.
The cake was nice also, a bit to much frosting but it was ok.

Yesterday I just relaxed, and did absolutely noothing. Today I'm going to do the same apart from the homework.
Hope pepøøl back home had a nice weekend. And again send things so that they arrives before the 25th!
Love Ragna

1 kommentar:

stornesnordal sa...

Ta å send mej kontonummeret ditt på ei melding. Ej kjem ikkje mej til byn før tidligst i morga, kanskje ikkje før torsdag. Då SKAL ej framkalle bilde til dej, men gåva får bli en liten pengeslant. Jakob he forresten planlagt at både du og Per kjøme i selskap på søndag. Mulig han kjem til å bli litt skuffa.