onsdag 22. oktober 2008

FootBall Dude!

First of all: thanks to Aunite Linda, Andreas and Uncle Laurits for the package! It was really nice, and that milkchocolate thing in the bag was REALLY nice. So thank you very much and I will send you a thank you card or something exiting. Looking forward to the other things I'm getting. wiii, it's only 3 days till my bday!

Can't really remember what I did yesterday. Oh yeah, I made a really nice card for Jakob, I am very sorry that I can't come to your party Jk, really wished I could. But I will get the card to you and a little presant. Haven't been in town and bought anything yet, and I dont think I will go before after half term, so I might send you something from the place where we are going on holliday. Or maybe I'll go tomorrow or friday if I'm not too knackerd.

Today! Was a cool day. Went to school too early, didn't have to go in till 10, but I forgot so I went in normal time. yey. Then I had a P.E. lesson, which was ok, having a test on friday bout the mucsles and joints and bones and stuff like that, so yea oh joy.
Then I had no lessons the rest of the day! Because; my history teacher wasn't in, then we had our regular music lesson without a teacher, then my last lesson was english, but because I had a football match I didn't have to go!

Now, to the match.
To put it simple, we sucked. I actually thought that they were atleast decent, but dude, I was wrong.
The were some decent players though, but that didn't help much when the other people couldn't recive, pass or do anything with the ball. I actually played the whole game, in front and I was aching to get back in defence and kick some ass.
But in our defence the other team were from a Sports Acadamy, where they study football and they were all the same age and really good. So yeah.
It was still fun to play again though, but now I am totally knackerd.
oh and yea, the score 22-0. Our goal the second half was not to let them score more than 25 so we were a bit better second half than first.

Now I am going to write a english thing for my lesson.
Speaks laters!
Love Ragna

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

He desverre ikkje vør i byn enda, det e ikkje lett å få til for tida. Men skal gjer mitt beste for å komme mej avgårde i morga, sendte akkurat ei melding til Ragnhild om kortere arbeidsdag... Då skal nok litt av kvart bli ordna. Elles lite nytt, he hatt barneselskap med en gjest i dag, Hildur. (Pluss litt vaksne og lille Ole). No e det barnehagemøte om bygging av hems. Talast, eller so dei sei det i Dalsfjorden; me tytast.(Olevits...:)

Anonym sa...

Mmmmmm! Nydelig med potetball:-)
Du fær bestille ball med mormor i romjula.
Håpe bursdagsgåva frå Oskar kjøme fram i tide!
Ha en fine dag!
KLEM