tirsdag 14. oktober 2008

Kvardag

Just ate the most shitty lasagna ever. It didn't taste bad, but I'm used to eating better things, home made things, that does not swim in cheese and where the plates are soft.
I guess I can't expect anything better from frozen food.
Since the cheese was so wet I also burned the whole of my mouth and it is now throbbing, and the roof of my mouth has swelled a bit. Oh joy.
I went swimming today! It was hard, cause we had to use one arm, without using our feet. Then I had to walk all the way home which is far cause it's twice as long distanse as the way I usually walk home from school, so I was pretty knackerd when I got home.
Buut when I got home, and went up to my room I found a packet from my Grandmother! That brightened up my whole day! I got 2 pairs of knitted tøffle, 3 chocolates and 2 pairs og longies, aand a nice letter with dravings done by Jk. It was really nice, I put on my tøffle at once and one of the longies.

Now I'm going to write in norwegian cause what I am going to say sounds better in norwegian:
Ej snakka me Jakob her en dag og spurte korti han kom å besøkte mej, svaret va: Til helga!
han e so koslig.
Neway back to english
I found this cool Tv channel called challange and on this there are this stupied shows showing people do stupid things like running on doors to see which opens, and going through a labyrint without running into this "monsters" or running over stones in water, and the funny thing is most of them fall or fails! Its hilarious man!

Må få nokken juleønske, so ej kan bjønde å planlegge pengebruken.. her e alt mulig so d e berre å sei d dokke vil!
Talk laters dudes and dudettes!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Skulle gjerne komt til helga, men må pusse opp hus. Må inn til du kjem heim en tur vettu. Ej tvila på Jakob kan reise aleine enda, sjøl om han snart e voksen, han blir no 3 år! Elles so kan ej fortelle om at ej var på spinning i går, full rulle OG en times dametrim i dag.. No skal flæskjæ vekk. Snakkast, det e tid for dusj og tv-titting.

Line sa...

Hihi,det e so kjekt å lese det du skrive:D Bading med ei hand.. Det hørtest litt tungt ut :P

Have fun :D