søndag 16. november 2008

Weekend Blog

Here's a little weekend blog and this time its in english. So that all you weining people out there who doesnt understand my norwegian writing can understand. Jeez..

Again the weekend is over. again we com to the conclusion that its over way to fast! But thats not only bad, cause that meens we are getting closer to christmas and me going home! And that is a good thing!
Really can't wait to see everyone, Ima give each and everyone of you a squeeeezing hug for a loooong time!
This weekend has been a relaxing weekend.
Yesterday Hope came to my place and we spendt the whole day talking bullcrap and playing guitar and making wierd videos about lollipopping and other wierd stuff that we dont talk about in a blog that my mom can read. So that was the staurday.

To day its Sunday. The last day of one week and a beggining of another. At least in my head.
And today I am not going to do anything other than some homework and going to the shop and buy icecream. Thats all I am going to do. And talk to people back home. Right now Im talking to Maria and those little people in that house. Which is very nice cause I got to talk to Oskar and Anne before they left.
And then to the biggest event of the day! I found mandarina in our fruit bowl and they were so good it smelled like christmas and that just made my day!
First scent of christmas this year! I like christmas..

That was all I could drag out of my mind to day.
So until next time hope u have a wonderfull week.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hei Ragnavår!
Du er superflink til å blogge! Oss he vør på tur til Sæbø på rakfisklag i gå kveld. Rakfisk var faktisk ganske godt, med mandelpoteter og potetlefse til, nam! I dag for oss inn til Bjørke, ein liten stad inst i Hjørundfjorden og var på ei lita messe der. Merkelig kor folk bur og styra til i alle små avkrokar. Var sludd over Bondalseidet på veg heim. No he ej retta prøver og bøker og e neste klar for ny veke. Skal ha forening i morgon, så ej må lage til ei kake før eg køyar. Papsen din e på andre vakta si for Røros flyservice, kosa seg og lempar koffertar. Kjem vel heim snart.
Håper pakken kjem fort fram. Ha ei god veke Ragna!
Stoor mammaklem (gler oss til jul)