søndag 23. november 2008

Sutton Park

Weekend done. New week in the starting fase. One week closer to Christmas.

Yesterday me, Paige n Hope went to Sutton Park to play ball. Fun times..
I climbed a three, Hope fell down like 10 times and Paige was just normal.
There were dogs everywhere and not that easy to play ball cause the dogs also wanted to play.
The weather was nice, but it was freezing! Porper, proper freezing
and in the end I could barley move my fingers, so when we came to a little kiosk thing I bought 8 donuts and a cappuchino to get some warmth in me. Then we walked so Sutton and took a taxi from there to Hopeis.
When we came to Hopes we just sat and talked and played guitar, well, I played guitar.
Then we ate some pizza and watched Juno, and Paige and Hope fell alseep after a while so I fliked a maltesers at Hope. Then we watched Hairspray and again, they fell asleep so I was sitting alone singin to the songs. Fun times.
Then we all went to sleep, me n Paige in one bed n Hope in another. And clever Paige layed in the middle of the frikkin bed and I was cramed in the footend. Not the most pleasant sleep I had.
Then this morning Paiges dad dropped me home. And I went to sleep.
Then Lilly waked me up when she called. And since I've just been slakking and doing nothing and eating my candy and I have just finished the bag of julemix. The green threes in there are fab!

Some more wishes:
Nemi bok
Hanska
ny fotball
The L word sesong 1-so langt som he komt ut
den nye sony ericson C905
Senga hass bror heile jula..
trur d va nokre filma me, meen, d kjeme meir!

Now back to doing nothing. See ya!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2 kommentarer:

stornesnordal sa...

Må no berre kommentere da, sjøl om ej ikkje he nakke særlig å skrive sia ej snakka med dej i stad. Kanskje ej ikkje fortalde at ej ha elveblest i natt? Plutselig var deler av kroppen min som overflata på ei kjøttkake, klumpete. Klødde veldig, når ej vakna i dag tidlig var det vekk. No e det natta, skal prøve å ha en intensiv husjobbingsperiode. Vil feiere jul der! Ellers må det seiast at senga has bror e senga has Ole.

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Og at han bror vil søve i senga hass Ole heile jula visst den fortsatt stende på soverommet mitt...
Veldi bra du kom med julegaveønske!