onsdag 5. november 2008

BonFire Night

Right, U guys all know the dogs that I live with right?
well, today when I went down to eat my breakfast, I found for the third frekkin time dog poo all over the kitchen floor.. For the THIRD time.. And if that wasn't enough, the flippin dog had peed all over the floor, and guess who didn't see that and on the way upstairs stepped in it? Yea,, me!
So that was a nice start of the day.. That was the tiny, white one called Tanyas doing btw, cause when their out in the garden doing their buisness, the big one is all over here wanting to play and T is not able to do anything.. so she waits till Sash is locked in and then do it in the freakkin kitchen! For ME to discover.. fekkin dog.. jeez..

And Sahs, is absolutely wild. Its like having a big hairy three year old running around.. One day she came up to my room, which she is not allowed to do in the first place.. Then she grabs my uglydoll, my Poe. She could tell that I got pissed cause she ran down the stairs as fast as she could with me running after her! And today when I came home from school, she's been upstairs again, and this time brought my bra down to chew on.. Im telling ye, if she ever takes my teddy, Im gonna flippin smack her.
But their also really cute and really cuddily, and I love them to bits.

Back to my days here in England.
On Monday, I went in to town to get tickets to London.. We went to the train station first and asked how much it was, and it was 39 punds! I said nooo way Im spending that much, so we(me and Andres btw) went through this dodgy place to the bus station and got some other tickets at 6a.m. for 18 punds! So on Saturday I'm getting up at about 4 to get ready to go to London baby, to see my baby! tihi, its gonna be AWESOME!
Then I went to Pizza Hut for Sophies b-day meal, which was really fun.

Yesterday, I don't think I did much.. Not that I remember anyway, just had a chill day.
To day, I went to school and got a B! on my english assesment! And I am very proud cause I thought I did it wrong and did NOT expect it at all, so that was good.
Then I went home had something to eat, and went over to Erikas and waited for people to come so we could go to Pype Heyes to see the bonfire and the fireworks.
Now heres a small lecture for those of you who do not know what Bonfire Night or Guy Fawks day as its also is called is all about:
Its an annual celebration of the foiling of the Gunfire Plot of the 5th of November in 1605 in which some dudes, including Guy Fawkes, tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament in London.

So every year on this day, people gathers in parks and stuff to burn a huuuge bonfire and watch fireworks. I went with some other EF students, most of them spanish speaking people which is not good cause if more then two spanish people are gathered in one place they all speak spanish to each other and that gets boring pretty fast when you can not be a part of the convo.
But I got to watch the fireworks which i think was amazing! Have some pics Im gonna get up.
And there was this biig faire with some crazy things in it, I think it was raw good.
There are still bangs to be heard outside, reminds me of new years eve back home. and when the fireworks stopped i felt the urge to hug people and wish them happy new year:P

But I think Im going to sleep now.. Im mad tierd.
Håpe alle he der bra heime! Saknar dykk mykje! Og om det e nokken so he løst å sende mej nokke so blir ej alltid veldi gla! og ej trenge sann stikk kontakt ting, for ej glømte eine min i campingvogna.
Go natt alle saman! (ps. sunst dokke e flinke om dokke lese alt for ej skrive ganske mykje og når dokke først lese so skada d ikkje om dokke legge igjenn en kommentar, bjønde ikkje grine av d altso!)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ej lese alld alt. her e det full fart og snart leikeplassen.. Kanskje ej skal ta å berre sebde dinna pakken også? Viss ej he peng skal ej gjer det:)

Anonym sa...

Ej sjekka bloggen din kvar dag, og alltid like kjekt når du he lagt ut nåkke nytt!
Høyrast ut som om du he d kjekt i England, men godt at du savna oss her heime oxo. Oss savna vertfall dej!
Ej og Oskar reise til Oslo på søndag (ABR-kurs), og skal ver der til tirsdag. Trur ej kjøme til å ver ganske sliten på onsdag... :-)
Forma mi ekje heilt bra enda, Fortsatt mykje kvalme. Håpe d gir sej snart! Ka ti du skal kjøpe kjole til mej? Venta spent! Ha en strålendes dag!!! Gla i dej! KLEM