tirsdag 18. november 2008

Gla Blogg!

Ima write a happy blog with my favourite colour! Red! Red is also the colour of christmas, and we all love christmas dont we? well, I do anyway! So red it is...Might change later on, but for now lets use red!

To day started waay to late, didnt bother to get out of bed till 8, and thats not good. Cause then I only have 20 mins to get ready, or 30 depends on how fast Im going to walk. But I managed to get ready in time. And go to school in time. How on earth did you do that you say? Well, my dear friend, its because, its simply because, I am Juust so Frekkin Awsoome! Im goood man, Im good.
Came to school, had history first. Didnt do much there, just talked about the subject. And the funny thing was that the convo started with whats difficult about the subject, and ended up with where in the world to buy the best beer! So yea, history lesson well spendt.
In music, well, the teacher is a tw*t so lets not talk about that. But still had a nice lesson cause Paige and Hopei found me and we just sat in Sir's room playing YT videos and I actually did what I was supposed to do, practice my preformance.
PE, not very interesting to day. Just the things they come up with in class is unbelivable. You have no idea, dude. They comment on things that have nothing, what so ever to do with the subject. Their wierd man, but its fun times.
Theeen English!(Im writing this in kursiv just because its awesome, and Im awesome!) And today we had an assesment. Which went well, I think. I dont know really.
Buut! the great big thing is, I got another B on a piece that I wrote!
To qoute miss; "Effort B, Excellent expression of emotion Ragna. Your English is very impressive. You have a very good understanding of the play"
Now how about that!? Am I good or what?
So that just totally brightened my day!

Then we had a PE practical last, we played badminton. My had is dead now. Can't even lift a milkcarton without haveing problems holding it.

Okay, time to change colour. To gree, because that is also a christmasy colour, and because I found Lillys shoelaces in my bag which I was going to put my kit in. Could not understand why I had some green shoelaces in my bag, but when I got home I remebered that it was the same bag that Lilly had put my teddy in. My cute teddy named Edwin. Lilly is cute sometimes :-P
On my way home today I desided to be a bit artistic and take som pictures of things.
I'll put them on my Facebook later, cant be bothered to do it now.

5 weeks..

Love to everyone back home! Have a niice week!

PS: Sjekk ut Gatas Parlament ft. Supa Sayed - Til Ungdommen
Bra sang, bra budskap, bra gruppe

Ingen kommentarer: