søndag 30. november 2008

Helgatid

Ja, Eg veit, siste bloggen va en savne blogg. Men ej he d bra! Ej berre sønst det e kjekt å liste opp alle tinga ej savna, so ej veit ka ej he å sjå framtil når ej kjem heim.
Now Im sitting in my bed, thinking. Thinking about the essays i've got to do, thinking about my home, both this and the one in Norway. Thinking that its only 22 days til Im on my way home.
A small part of me wish I never went here in the first place. That little voice I first had on my way to Oslo is still there. But every day it gets smaller and fades. No matter how much I miss home and all that, I think that I will never, never regret going. No matter what happens, I think this experience allways will stand as one of the greatest in my life.
Ok, enough of the sentimental shit now.
Again, its Sunday, gosh I think I write this every weekend. Its 3 weeks til I go home. Twentytwo days. And I caant wait!
I've had a pretty nice weekend I must say.
Yesterday, I went christmas shopping with some other EF students. I bought 7 presents, so I've onl got.... A lot left, the ones Im done with its: A&A, Ole, Jakob, Ingvild, Emma, Pappa, Mormor, Amalie and one thing that2 people can get but I have not desided who it will be yet.
And yea, my bag is already half full, soo its only wery small gifts from now on.
Had a nice time in Town with the EF peeps, wouldve loved to buy so much more buut, I have desided to not use any money on my self until after christmas. Because Im cool like that.
Think I got open my books now.. And start writing about Blanche and in what extent she is a Southern Belle.. And then its on to history, if I feel up to it that is.
Other than that I just want to say Good Luck to everybody on their exams and assesments and stuff like that. Im sure u all going to do good on em! Just have faith.

"It hit me, I've got everything I need" - Young Crazed Peeling - The Distillers.

1 kommentar:

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

You've done a good job being finished with some gifts! I haven't even started.
But I have a wish: The book Shake hands with the devil, written by Romeo Dallaire! I've been looking for it many times, but no bookstore has it.

It's one in the morning, and I'm acutally at work:) Nice to have one night. I hope to make a plan for the reading the next weeks.

Have a good Monday sis!