mandag 8. desember 2008

Moonday

Its monday bitchees and only 2 weeks and 4 days till Im hooome bitchees!
3 times hooray!

Still ill, but Im better. Yey. My body doesnt ache that much and my head has cooled down, but I still feel weak and my throath is still really bad.
Been home from school today, thinking about staying home tomorrow also, we'll see.
Hate being at school feeling I'll is noo fun..

I've just been lying in my bed all day, and watched 2 movies.
Red Doors and Saving Face, lovely films they are.
Had a relaxing day. Lovely.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Uffda, du høres ikkje god ut!
God bedring herifrå Storgata 69:)

Natalie sa...

God bedring, Ragna!
Håpe du he det fint, bortsett frå sjuka! :)