torsdag 4. desember 2008

4th of december!

One day closer Whopediduu!
Today, I had a PE test which I probably faild. But thats no suprise..
Then I found out I might be playing at the schools Christmas concert next week.. Wihu.. not.
Then the rest of the day went on as normal.
And I actually had a good, normal day.
When I came home, I sat down in the frontroom with the peeps and watched Deal or No deal.. Thats a show I tell u, that is a show!
It was really nice and relaxing and warm..!

It was supposed to snow last night, but it rained instead and that is so very unessacary. It should much rather snow, cause then I might get a day of school. Because England aint used to snow, and when it does snow its chaos time! LaL I say LAL! Watched a car on the tv trying to drive and it just slid over to it side, hilarious!

Now I just watched the 4. episode of The Julekalender and Jul i Blåfjell! I love it!
And Im just gonna relax for the rest of the day, and check on the monkeys down stairs..

And, WOW to mom and dad for buying both a dishwasher and a fridge! I think my mouth dropped when I read it. Thats like THE most drastic change we have had in our house since we painted the kitchen, and you guys didnt even do that! So kudos to my folks!
One more thing, just went down stairs to check on those frekkin mad dogs! And Sash had taking the sponge which they use to clean the dishes and chewed in all up so the were water everywhere! And she had taken some flowers from the bin and that was everywhere it was like a bloody pound with lillies in it! Flippin dogs! jeeez!

See ya tomoz!
XOXO Ragna

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

No he ej lest bloggen din Ragna!!:) endelig på lenge!:P ville bære sei at ej e kjempe gla i dej å at ej gleda mej veldig til du kjøme heimjen til jul!då blir det kooos :) du må kose dej i adventstia i England no da!Ikkje bære tenke på at du skal heimjen:)

stor klem fra Hilde (so gjerne invitera på brownies&melk i jula) :)

Line sa...

Award til dej i bloggen min :D

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

5. desember! Jula kjøme nærmare:) Det merka ej me, med en litt skrekkblanda fryd..Klokka e 5, he søte sia 8 i dag tidli å lest (med pause), uten å vite heilt ka mykje ej he fått me mej. Vanskli og ganske innvikla stoff ej he lest i dag. Produksjon av urin og opptak av næringsstoff og slikt. Jada, kosli! No ska ej på middag la me en jeng:D Gle mej!
Også e det på ferga og rett opp å passe na Oskar i natt:) Også rett på flyet i mørga tila. Blir en laang dag det her! Men i helga ska ej ha fri:D Ska bli godt!! Klem