mandag 24. august 2009

Back to School

2 wonderful months of summer holliday has ended.
2 months of sleeping in, being with my lovely norwegian friends, grilling, good food, late nights, guitar playing at the beach, festivities.
I made some new friends, met someone special, someone very very special, yesss I did!
I've spent alot more money then I planned too, mostly on phoning Hope. Because I love Hope, and I miss her and shes like my phyciatrist so I need like my weekly sessions with her.
I have done some cleaning, got me some desert rats named them; Godtfred and Captain Redbeard. Babysat my kids. Been out on a boat.
I think I've done about everything I planned to do this summer, and a little more.
So I must say I am very happy about this 2 months summr holliday. Very happy indeed.

On the other hand, I miss England. I miss all my friends, I miss the cheap food and drink and I kind of miss living in a big city, even though I really do love living on Vigra, except when there are no busses and I want to go places and visit people and the fact that people never wants to visit me because I live so far away..
I really look forward to the day I can go visit people over there, I love all you guys!

Now, the reason I write in english is because, maybe some people in England wants to read about my life over here, like the norwegian people read about life in England.
Savvy?

I came back to school, got my old class, my old classroom but not the same subejcts so thats about everything thats changed since I left this school 1 year ago.
Today it is actually 1 year and 2 days since I landed in England. Thats quite amazing, and weird.
Anywaay, the subjects I got this year is: Norwegian and guess what book Ima write about?
Oh yeah, thats right; Kite Runner! I've got social studies, chemistry, maths, english, history and relgion. So Im gonna have a busy year. Plus I need to find a job so I can save some money so I can go to England. But I got a really good feeling about this school year, for some weird reason.
I know this fall is gonna be awesome, I really do hope my MOM let Kamilla come and visit me cause that would make this fall the BEST. Its still gonna rock thou, litteraly, since Im going to the MUSE concert 25. October! And guess what?! Thats my 18. biirthday!
And, if I get enough money and some one to travel with I will go to the Pink gig aswell.
Other then that Im gonna work, and beg my mom to say yes.
MOM PLEASE!

Peace out!

Ingen kommentarer: