tirsdag 25. august 2009

Chillaax

I must say, getting up at 6:15 a.m. is not a easy thing to do.
And the fact that you have PE first period is not an encouringing thought when trying to drag your sleepy body out of your warm and cosy bed.
I have to get out of the bed and just leave the room as fast as I can, cause if I look back I swear I can see the duvet wave me back to bed and the pillow calling my name.

So I close the door on them, and get on with my morning ruitine.
Im quite proud of my self everytime I actually manage to get out of bed. Its so easy to just turn of the alarm, and go back to sleep. But there are some invicble force dragging me up everyday, and half alseep I go eat, wash and make my way to the bus. I dont think I fully wake up until around midday. Sometime around 11.

So now Im sitting in the caf in my school, surounded by some kids drinking Villa and waking up.
Ive got no lessons until 1245 so I am taking it easy listening to Muse and looking forward to the concert which is in exactly 2 months from now! Hoow effin amazing isnt that?(excuse my french)

I actually slightly sprained my left ring finger in PE to day, so it hurts a bit. But I will survive!
We had a fun lesson, but I think the teacher is gonna drive us to the edge cause she seemed a bit strict but that might be a good thing. Maybe I'll get fit in the end of the year. Who knows?
I'm gonna go back to playing cards on my computer now, waiting for people to finish their lessons and come join me. Ive got chemistry next, kinda looking forward to it.

Freeeeeeed ut!

Ingen kommentarer: