onsdag 26. august 2009

hard mayne

School is some hard shit mayne.
I had an aweful day, kinda started yesterday when I found out that Kamilla is working all of my holliday and is not likly going to be able to come visit me, and that meens I probs wont see her until like next summer which soo totally really sucks.

So I got out of bed in a shit mood, really tierd.
Got to school, first lesson norwegian wasnt to bad and second lesson wasnt bad at all so it looked like the day was gonna turn out good afterall, but then I had maths. And the only good thing about maths is the teacher I got, then she told me I have to change classes so Im gonna get a shitty teacher, and 5 mins later I got a text saying that I had to work. I just wanted to start to cry there and then. Luckly I have some really good friends that helped me through the day and my computer of coarse. I love my computer, a bit too much I think. Its heavy, it ugly and full of scrabble but I still love it.

Anyway, manged to get through school without any more bad things happening. Got to work started cleaning a shower and was almost done when I accdently turned it on and almost showered myself with clothes on. This is an unlucky day.

But then I got home, got some food summat to drink and now things looks much lighter.
And when I think about the fact that Hope is coming in October makes is very much better!
My wonderful amazing parents is willing to pay her ticket, how awesome is that?
Still a bit sucky that Milla can't come thou.. That is an depressing thought.
But to quote her: Sje tenk på de!(Dont think about that)

Hope tomorrow brings summat good!

Ingen kommentarer: