torsdag 5. mars 2009

HighSchool the musicals! (the context of this blog might be a tad bit rude. Or very rude)


First of all I would like to congratulate my school in reaching the final 3 of the musical thing on Sky tv! I really hope you get it cause then I could watch on YT or summat and be like: WOoooo thats my friends right there! HEEL Yeah! That would be awesome! GO GREAT BARR
Anyway, this fitnessthing has gone to my head. Yesterday I went down to the leisure sentre and book an startes programm, so Im going down there at half 5 today to get an introduction to things and then do some training. So hopefully I will maintain my gym going and do it reguarly.
And go jogging and swimming some times too.

Oh, I just have to tell you about my history lesson yesterday. It was hiilerious, we were supposed to talk about Boner Law and Chamberlain or some other boring old english politician and we ended up talking about vaginas and other sexual stuff. Because there were drawings of what happended to people during puberty. Funny shit man funnny shit!
Following picture might be a tad rude, and maybe not for childern?
Since it got deleted of myspace when Hannah put it out, anyway this was what we did in our history lesson! And I did NOT draw it.
He's called Ben Dover.. hehehhee, got it? Bend over.. ooh, good times.
On to more serious things, got my raport yesterday. Did quite good to be an exchange student I think. Got a lot better attedance then most of sixth form and most of yhe views of the teachers were good.
And this is my beautiful notes.
Most beautiful notes I have taken my whole life!

And btw, if you want really good burgers
go TGI Firdays! Its bum man, buuuum!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hei Ragna! Så flott at du gjer det bra på skulen, og kjempegreier at du har tenkt å trene! Du veit at mora di og eg er flinke til å svette på treningssenteret? vi blir nok ganske spreke tilslutt. no er det vår ute, fullt av unger som sykklar, og lusker på kvarandre. Lusking var gøy, savner det litt.... men kan vel ikkje luske rundt i buskene når ein nærmer seg dei 50, kan verte arrestert av sånt.... Ha ei super helg, eg skal på Anne Cath show, og middag på XL med min kjære Klem frå tanta.