torsdag 22. januar 2009

5 months

To day it is 5 months since i arrived in England. And i got 5 months left.
Aint that much ey?..
I think I get to leav right after the exams, cause then the school are starting on A2 things, n I don really need that. But Im not sure yet because I only heard this from another Ef student so it might be different from school to school, but Ima ask the peeps tomorrow=)
Todaay, I havent really done much. Had parctical PE first lesson so im pretty knackerd.
Think Ima go early to bed. Asif thats gonna happen.
Dunno why Im writing in english all of a sudden. Just got a rush of writing in this language.

Right now im sitting watching Scrubs and just chillaxing. Is niiice ya.
And im listening to Kirk Franklin-My Desire.. Some good choire memories from that song dude.
Only one day til weekend, which is flippin awesome! Think this is gonna be a good weekend.
Hopefully not as boring as last weekend when all my friends stod me up.. plebs.
Im getting really good at the situps! Yesterday I took atleast 150!
Is gooood! Pluss I took 20 push ups.. Ima kick some ass when i get back to Norway.

Oh yeah, the commenting is really picking itself up now. Keep on the good work!

Oh, for Andrea: Are there really people that snyltes on you when Im not there?
That is just freaaky!


Foo Fighters is still the best!

3 kommentarer:

Line sa...

My desire iiiiis to please you!! :D Hihi, den sangen e nice ;D

Anonym sa...

Engelsk:(



FRA SOLVEIG



GID

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Kul engelsk:) Keep that goin!
Helg no:) He plana om å jere svært lite! Ei heil vike til ej MÅ stå opp tidligere enn kl. 7! Litt kjekt:)
I dag e det ris (som ej lærte å koke for et par vike sia) med kjøttdeig i sursøt saus:) Nam!